Our Swimming Pool design is unique,fantastic and of course affordable. Swimming pool is a structure designed to hold water to enable swimming or other leisure activities.We provide different pacakge service such as designer and installer of fountain, water feature, supplier, steam bath, sauna bath, & Jacuzzi.Swimming Pool Pools can be built into the ground (in-ground pools) or built above ground. In-ground pools are most commonly constructed from materials such as concrete, natural stone, metal, plastic or fiberglass, and can be of a desire size and shape.
For installation Swimming Pool some Some requirment must be follow.That is:
ECOTECH EPOXY || Swimming Pool Everything can enters swimming pool, including bathers, leaves, pets and top-up water is a source of bacteria. If we want keep these bacteria under control, pool water must be treated with chemical, usually chlorine, and continuously remove dead bacteria.
ECOTECH EPOXY || Swimming Pool
Water balance is crucial to bather comfort, sanitiser performance and the longevity of r swimming pool shell and equipment .
- pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline stay the water swimming pool .
- The pH scale ranges from 0 – 14
- 7 is the neutral pH (a value below 7 is acidic, a value above 7 is alkaline)
- For most swimming pools, the recommended range is 7.2 – 7.6, and 7.0 – 7.2 for fibreglass composite pools
- Swimmers, top-up / rain water and chemicals all affect the pH
- Sanitiser and pH levels should be checked daily and adjusted accordingly
- NZS5836-2010 gives a full recommended testing procedure for domestic pools
- Alkalinity level refers to the amount of carbonates, bi-carbonates and hydroxides in the pool water.
- High total alkalinity can cause pH to rise excessively
- To lower total alkalinity use acid
- Calcium hardness is the level of dissolved calcium in pool water.
- Low calcium can lead to corrosion of plaster and equipment
- High calcium can lead to scale formation
- Test you pools calcium level at least 6 times per year – more often if you use calcium hypochlorite